Grace Givers Home Care is continuing to monitor the evolving COVID-19 situation, and will update on any changes as necessary. Since the majority of our clients are seniors, and likely to experience complications if affected by COVID-19, we have implemented the following procedures effective 3/16/2020.
1) Grace Givers Office will only be open to Essential Personnel only. Field staff will not be permitted into the building to avoid contact with others and avoid the spread of illness. For any items that need to be dropped off, please use our outdoor drop box.
2) Grace Givers is still actively caring for all current clients in homes and facilities, except those bound by facility isolation restrictions. We are still available for in person meetings with families at their home. Please be prepared to answer a brief screening questionnaire prior to a staff member visiting your home for service inquiries. We also have client signup packets available for electronic signature and can implement that as necessary.
3) In an effort to reduce foot traffic in client homes, new client and caregiver introductions will be suspended unless absolutely necessary, and care providers will be briefed on the client’s care plan via phone call instead of face to face at the home.
3) Grace Givers is assisting our Long Term Care Facilities by complying with any additional protocols they have in place for staff screening prior to a shifts with clients in their facility.
4) All Grace Givers Staff have received training on COVID-19, and have been instructed to stay home if they are sick. As always, Grace Givers Home Care provides Personal Protective equipment to our employees as needed. Additionally, each staff member will have must submit to a screening questionnaire prior to clocking into each shift they work.
6) Grace Givers is suspending non-essential business travel and asking that staff practice caution when traveling during time away from work. To assure we have adequate staff for any circumstances that may occur during the upcoming weeks, Grace Givers has placed a hold on approving any new Vacation/Leisure time off requests through the month of April. Current employees that have received time off from educational institutions have also been asked to help out if the need arises.
Please know our utmost concern is keeping everyone safe and healthy.
Founder & CEO
Grace Givers Home Care